Notifications
Clear all

New Method to Treat Enlarged Prostate  

Uly The Cunning
Admin
04/02/2019 7:28 pm  

This new procedure is about 7,000 dollars and helps to keep the pathway open to keep the restriction of flow that causes the need of more pressure to go and less frequent trips. This is not the most pleasant of procedures from the looks of it, but it is something at least.

I will not go into more details as you can see for yourself. I might forgo this amazing breakthrough, should I ever need such a thing.

For more information and a short video, click here.

"Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably more than she ever did."
Groucho Marx: Duck Soup (1933)

Beered by Don Keyknob
Old Buck
Arbiter
04/02/2019 11:24 pm  

Good.  The last time I went to the doctor he said he had to finger a few things out.  It was a shitty experience...

Do NOT chase tail. Turn yours around and live FREE!

Beered by Don Keyknob
ReplyQuote
Uly The Cunning
Admin
05/02/2019 5:45 am  

I swear this entire process and idea was a torture plan. This is not medical treatment or care. This sure as hell isn't a breakthrough. They shove a needle up your penis that can shoot staples to hold your pathway open. This had to have been developed by a feminist. I say we test this out on them to see if they think it is a good idea.

"Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably more than she ever did."
Groucho Marx: Duck Soup (1933)

Beered by Don Keyknob
ReplyQuote
MG-ɹǝʍo┴
Founder
05/02/2019 12:35 pm  

What can they do for an enlarged head? Cure that and it will become the most popular procedure of all time!    

Beered by Don Keyknob
ReplyQuote
Don Keyknob
05/02/2019 3:53 pm  
Posted by: BuckShot

Good.  The last time I went to the doctor he said he had to finger a few things out.  It was a shitty experience...

I had to go to the hospital for one of those prostate exams.

The doctor bent me over and stuck his finger up my butt. It was weird because at the same time I could still feel each of his hands on each of my shoulders.  🤨 

I say doctor...I meant Janitor. 

Beered by MG-ɹǝʍo┴
ReplyQuote
Don Keyknob
05/02/2019 4:02 pm  
Posted by: Uly The Cunning

I swear this entire process and idea was a torture plan. This is not medical treatment or care. This sure as hell isn't a breakthrough. They shove a needle up your penis that can shoot staples to hold your pathway open. This had to have been developed by a feminist. I say we test this out on them to see if they think it is a good idea.

Ouchy!!!!

I agree. Any man attempting to design a cure for this would have developed something you swallow and which works its way all around the entire system causing zero pain. Not one which involves the penis in ANY way whatsoever!!

Also - Why such a long rod for such a tiny penis medium sized penis? 

I didn't say tiny penis. 

ReplyQuote
MG-ɹǝʍo┴
Founder
05/02/2019 4:39 pm  
Posted by: Don Keyote
Posted by: Uly The Cunning

Ouchy!!!!

I agree. Any man attempting to design a cure for this would have developed something you swallow and which works its way all around the entire system causing zero pain. Not one which involves the penis in ANY way whatsoever!!

Also - Why such a long rod for such a tiny penis medium sized penis? 

I didn't say tiny penis. 

It serves double for doctors and veterinarians. 

December | 2009 | Inertia Wins!

ReplyQuote
#Redpillbible
Founder
05/02/2019 8:45 pm  

If I ever have that problem I’ll treat it with oxycontin.  You can call me Dr. #RPB.  And unlike the doctor or the prescription label saying do not crush or snort, I recommend crushing and snorting it, and I also recommend drinking alchohol with it.  You won’t be pissing to much with the oxy,that’s what the alcohol is there for. 

#Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. (Revelation 3:3)

ReplyQuote
MG-ɹǝʍo┴
Founder
05/02/2019 9:44 pm  
Posted by: #MEOWMIXBIBLE

If I ever have that problem I’ll treat it with oxycontin.  You can call me Dr. #RPB.  And unlike the doctor or the prescription label saying do not crush or snort, I recommend crushing and snorting it, and I also recommend drinking alchohol with it.  You won’t be pissing to much with the oxy,that’s what the alcohol is there for. 

MMB, stop giving the skanks valium with their alcohol, it's just plane ole unethical to put them in a coma for mankind's benefit! Find another way!  

sweet, refreshing... valium | philosophical peanuts ...

Beered by #Redpillbible
ReplyQuote
#Redpillbible
Founder
05/02/2019 9:57 pm  
Posted by: MG-ɹǝʍo┴

MMB, stop giving the skanks valium with their alcohol, it's just plane ole unethical to put them in a coma for mankind's benefit! Find another way!  

I know your being sarcastic because you don’t give a flying fuck about women.

#Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. (Revelation 3:3)

ReplyQuote
MG-ɹǝʍo┴
Founder
05/02/2019 10:37 pm  
Posted by: MG-ɹǝʍo┴

I know your being sarcastic because you don’t give a flying fuck about women.

Okay, you got me there, so what if I'm not a member of the mile high club!  Most of my flying was to destination ski resorts and vacations, after I blew off the misery of modern women, living for myself with a fuck you attitude that relationshits gave me! Monkey see monkey do! Spit on me I spit on you! By then I realized the whole ball of shit wasn't worth it. Lights out. Leave the room. Syanara! 

It was the flick of a switch when the lights went out for women, it was like being a kid in a candy store! Keeping up on the latest ski equipment, going every chance I could get. Were was Tower? He was out in the mountains being Peter Pan on skis and not worrying about anything! Always pushed myself harder until one day I heard people complementing me on my ability over and over along with my friends I skied with. Fresh snow over a moguls on steep terrain takes all the challenge out. The day before it was ice! North eastern skiers learn how to ski on blue ice! When in doubt, straighten out, flooring it down the fall line, until it's safe to snap turns without falling! It's how we stayed ALIVE! 

Anyway, Forest Gump ran, I skied. Women became a danger zone to me, the seeded distrust sprouted a tree, a MGTOW tree!Un jeu Forrest Gump pour les 20 ans du film

During record snowfall I set off a small avalanche where Julio starts to get steep. I purchased a nice size slab and rode it to the nearest tree! Oh, ignore the rope, just go around, not under, they'll pull your pass.   

Killington Vermont (US) Ski Resort Review and Guide

Beered by #Redpillbible
ReplyQuote
Advertisements