Magic In Metal 1, 2& 3 (1960-1969)  

Page 1 / 2

MG-ɹǝʍo┴
Founder..
11/01/2019 1:35 pm  

I enjoy these old British MAN narrated films. A man's voice is much more pleasing and calming than a woman's voice! This explains why I don't expose my hearing to female screechy babble and their alarming, upsetting, uncomfortable, high-pitch vocal algorithms.

I have discovered peace of mind by eliminating the endless verbal drama mass media emulates and propagates over every platform they inundate.

I understand why some cultures forbid them to speak without permission, and now they're louder and more antagonistically arrogant than ever!

MGTOW (to me) means psychological rest, peace, and quiet, just gotta turn down their volume and it all just goes away...

No better place for this than the garage (female free garage) where we create and make really fast cool shit that other men just like us admire!!!

Itsallbs
Confused
11/01/2019 1:45 pm  

It'sallbs | Leave means Leave| UK owes the EU £0 and must pay £0| £60 billion for the privilege of being avassal state? As a previous PM once said NO,NO,NO

ReplyQuote
Itsallbs
Confused
11/01/2019 1:47 pm  

It'sallbs | Leave means Leave| UK owes the EU £0 and must pay £0| £60 billion for the privilege of being avassal state? As a previous PM once said NO,NO,NO

ReplyQuote
Itsallbs
Confused
11/01/2019 1:52 pm  

ReplyQuote
Itsallbs
Confused
11/01/2019 1:56 pm  

ReplyQuote
Itsallbs
Confused
11/01/2019 1:59 pm  

Leave

Wigan 63.9%  
Tameside 61.1%  
Oldham 60.9%  
Rochdale 60.1%  
Bolton 58.3%  
Salford 56.8%  
Bury 54.1%  
Cheshire East 51.2%

ReplyQuote
Itsallbs
Confused
11/01/2019 2:00 pm  

ReplyQuote
#Redpillbible
Founder..
11/01/2019 2:02 pm  

One  technique I found for shutting a screeching harpy the fuck up, is I calmly shove my cock in her throat, this usually shuts her the fuck up for a few minutes.

#Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. (Revelation 3:3)

ReplyQuote
Itsallbs
Confused
11/01/2019 2:09 pm  

ReplyQuote
Matcha Savage
Founder.
11/01/2019 2:53 pm  

There was an angry man clubbing his brother to death with a sports accessory in the first video.

I noticed the peace and quiet of this, as there was no shrieking of a woman’s voice anywhere to be heard, only this poor and weasely lad begging for his life, rather unsuccessfully.

Hm, my brother is going to marry in August. I don’t feel like clubbing him one bit, though. He went out of his way to be an asshole, who hated the fact of my existence and anything I’d ever say or do. If I told him not to marry in August, he presumably would do it in March.

I have to tell him, anyway, that’s the shite. I cannot be mad at him. Is not really in my character.

I have to at least try. Which will be like putting a target on my back for the rest of the fam.

I do not want to attend to his wedding, I’d have to face the fact, that we grew up together, but it still wasn’t enough for him to come to senses about this and not go down this road.

He has already a son with her.

My lil nephew that is. A good guy, still a little small, limited vocabulary and all, but, hey, that will pass.

The wimminz in our family are all over this ‘great news’, as it confirms to them, that the scam still goes on and may partly even continue in the future. They are relieved (as if their personal value would somehow have been confirmed by this) and now will start to try coming down the harder on me for not being married/having kids/blablabla.

I will not have this one bit. I had it.

I crossed a point of no return and don’t tolerate any more of this nonsense from family members.

ReplyQuote
Matcha Savage
Founder.
12/01/2019 10:40 am  

Err, today it doesn’t show that video with the angry man, anymore. 🤔

Now, it shows the first part of the Magic in Metal documentary.

Like it should have done in the first place.

Hmmm.

That is odd. MGTower, I noticed that you had posted the video, which I reviewed in my comment, above, already in another thread and post therein. You posted this along a video which was called ‘Gangs of New York’ and it has an angry man and another, who is frightened to death, in a private bowling place.

I don’t know, how that came about, just wanted to mention: 

Regard my comment from above as being a little out of place and touch.

For whatever reasons.

ReplyQuote
MG-ɹǝʍo┴
Founder..
12/01/2019 11:12 am  
Posted by: Matcha Savage

Err, today it doesn’t show that video with the angry man, anymore. 🤔

Now, it shows the first part of the Magic in Metal documentary.

Like it should have done in the first place.

Hmmm.

That is odd. MGTower, I noticed that you had posted the video, which I reviewed in my comment, above, already in another thread and post therein. You posted this along a video which was called ‘Gangs of New York’ and it has an angry man and another, who is frightened to death, in a private bowling place.

I don’t know, how that came about, just wanted to mention: 

Regard my comment from above as being a little out of place and touch.

For whatever reasons.

Matcha Savage, the first posted video was by mistake, then I edited it, however, the name of that movie is "there will be blood" and in my opinion it what life is like in America for those of us not on the public tit for supplication, it's what life is like in the real trenches of America and not the inflated infatuation that the titty suckers want the world to believe. 

For your entertainment here's that missing clip:

ReplyQuote
Itsallbs
Confused
12/01/2019 11:23 am  

When was the last time you had a government that actually gave a shit about your constitution?

NAFTA was in breach of it for a start.

Never belive them when they tell you it is just a trade agreement-we were told that in 1975...

ReplyQuote
MG-ɹǝʍo┴
Founder..
12/01/2019 11:36 am  
Posted by: The Evaluator

When was the last time you had a government that actually gave a shit about your constitution?

NAFTA was in breach of it for a start.

Never belive them when they tell you it is just a trade agreement-we were told that in 1975...

Well, that's a curve ball to this topic, never the less, I can see whats on your mind.

As to any constitution, it's meaning, intentions, and promises, it's been utterly decimated and not explicable  here in this geo-judicial-executive DEATH TRAP I dwell and survive herein.

Fuck America! It's already dead! Been dead here for decades! 

Died on January 10th, 1974, when we were legally and permanently condemned by the stroke of a pen. 

We're past the end of the institution of lawful governance and way far down the road to perdition! 

Death to America! AMEN! Allah Akbar!    

ReplyQuote
Greg Honda
Founder .
12/01/2019 12:37 pm  

Nice find Tower.

Crikey! those motors were Hand Made by blokes in Tanktops and cloth caps!

No PPE, Gloves, Masks, Faceshields in the foundry or the Factory.

The opening scene of film one, reminds me of a land I can just about remember. Old signposts, well maintained roads etc.

They say the Past is a different country. I'd say it's a different Universe!

ReplyQuote
Itsallbs
Confused
12/01/2019 12:59 pm  

ReplyQuote
Itsallbs
Confused
12/01/2019 1:07 pm  

ReplyQuote
Matcha Savage
Founder.
12/01/2019 1:17 pm  

(with regards)

Thanks for making that clear to me, Tower! Almost thought I‘d be stuck again in the wrong trouser leg of time or something.

Reminds me, Tower!

Do you ever regret to (maybe) have distorted badly the space/time continuum? Would you even do it, again?

Wanted to ask you for days.

And, yes:

The clip from ‘There will be blood’ to me is clarifying and illustrating your point very well. I gotta say that it got me informed about the division you wrote about.

ReplyQuote
MG-ɹǝʍo┴
Founder..
12/01/2019 2:24 pm  
Posted by: Greg Honda

Nice find Tower.

Crikey! those motors were Hand Made by blokes in Tanktops and cloth caps!

No PPE, Gloves, Masks, Faceshields in the foundry or the Factory.

The opening scene of film one, reminds me of a land I can just about remember. Old signposts, well maintained roads etc.

They say the Past is a different country. I'd say it's a different Universe!

Back in the early 70's, an old man told me about the city and the city park we were in, it was acclaimed to be one of the nicest public parks in the country. By the 1960's it was starting to show deterioration from urban sprawl erosion and the pollution of its lakes, As a kid I watched thousands of yards of sand erode downstream to the lakes, all the urban pavement caused flash flooding of all the brooks and streams that fed the lakes and the shifting sands filled in large portions of the lakes.

On this google map image the antiquated shoreline from the 1800's is outlined with trees, all the woods had trails and roads that were left to ruin and disrepair. When I was a kid, the boardwalks were still there but severely rotted, grown in, and dilapidated, but as a kid you didn't care if you got your feet wet crossing the missing sections, we explored everything! We could see the ruins from a century past, I'm certain there's no trace of it left today, and all the roads in the woods are blocked off and closed to this day. 

This park tells the tale of cultural shift from civilized and caring to not so civilized and caring, so, therefore, by strength in numbers being under the thumb of this change of thinking and culture, all I can say is to disembark and walk away and live in the solitude of isolation, insulation, and the warmth of understanding the wisdom you've been granted. It's a much more hostile and cannibalistic world we live in today than any industrialist from the past could ever dream up!     

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.0733142,-72.5603482,404m/data=!3m1!1e3

ReplyQuote
MG-ɹǝʍo┴
Founder..
12/01/2019 2:29 pm  
Posted by: Matcha Savage

Do you ever regret to (maybe) have distorted badly the space/time continuum? Would you even do it, again?

Wanted to ask you for days.

Yes, I made a full circle warp deliminator! That's what drives my time machine! It's has a 360 lightwarp modulator! Tiny, but EFFECTIVE!  

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Advertisements