Pancho Villa's car, 100 year old barn find.  

MG-ɹǝʍo┴
Founder..
08/02/2019 2:36 pm  

I've heard of barn finds, but this is off the charts! Sitting 100 years in the same place! En May'he'co!

Wallpapers HD: 31 Mexico Fondos de pantalla - Wallpapers HD

Beauty will save, Viola, Beauty in everything

Beered by Market Watcher
GregBO
Admin
08/02/2019 5:06 pm  

Great find and thanks for posting Tower.  This is fast becoming an urban ledgend in the US as the picker craze continues to be followed by those looking for a quick buck.  It's now into houses and barns for the wood used in the construction. 

​"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." -Albert Pike

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

ReplyQuote
may72020
Founder..
08/02/2019 7:02 pm  

ran when parked no lowballers I noe what i gots!

ReplyQuote
MG-ɹǝʍo┴
Founder..
08/02/2019 7:23 pm  
Posted by: GregBO

Great find and thanks for posting Tower.  This is fast becoming an urban ledgend in the US as the picker craze continues to be followed by those looking for a quick buck.  It's now into houses and barns for the wood used in the construction. 

You're not kidding, GB, I have rare AMX parts I payed very little for and now they went up by 1,000%! I'm out of the "rare car" market for this reason! At least the MG parts aren't so rare and scattered throughout the British empire, the internet made locating OEM parts a sinch! But that was a decade or more ago, I'm sure the supply is dwindling and getting harder to find, however, the aftermarket supplies just about every part of the car including the impossible to find transmission lay gear, or as we call it in the U.S., the counter shaft cluster gear, usually 4 gears cut from one bullet.   

441-010 CLUSTER GEAR | Moss Motors

ReplyQuote
Advertisements