Page 5 / 5

Captain Canuck
Man

Beered by Don Keyknob
ReplyQuote
Captain Canuck
Man

https://www.infowars.com/posts/bidenites-turn-peaceful-rally-into-fascist-hell/

This is a better summary of the rally it pisses me off watching that old guy get sucker punched by that blm thug. Aren't you allowed to be legally armed and defend yourself from such thuggery? I thought you had stand your ground laws? Can some Americans chime in and explain?

Beered by Don Keyknob
ReplyQuote
Don Keyknob
Topic starter  

Not very brave is it?

300 V's 1

ReplyQuote
Captain Canuck
Man

@don

I actually would have put my money on that old guy vs that blm thug in a fair one on one fight. He did pretty good considering those cowards were coming at him from behind and in front.

Beered by Don Keyknob
ReplyQuote
Don Keyknob
Topic starter  

As the UK's biggest Trump fan - I have to say...

I still don't know what the hell is going on?!!?!?

The Kracken that I was depending upon - has yet to be released. Its getting put back by one day...every day.

If you can't rely on the Kracken being released - after the Kracken is promised - it's a pretty poor show.

That's like Santa not turning up on the 25th December!!

I've ALWAYS been a bit critical of Santa. It never sat well with me that the rich kids always got loads of great presents and the poor kids got fuck all. But hey...whatcanyoudo?

But a 'biblical Kracken'???

Release it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
rsutt2020
Man

Posted by: @captain-canuck

It's the black people who tend to sound stupid and ghetto and uneducated and keep supporting the democratic plantation. I mean you get these black majority cities and the Democratic party runs them and how has the lives of black americans improved under democratic leadership. Lyndon Johnson got black americans largely addicted to welfare.

Honestly I'm speaking as a white Canadian for the most part you can tell when you are in the black part of a city in the united States the city looks derelect dirty run down you go to get gas and the cashier is behind bullet proof glass and you pay through this little hole. And you pretty much just see black americans. Most white Canadians travelling in the united States are scared and want to leave such places when we find ourselves in such cities in the united States. It's not out of racism Canada is a very open minded multiracial society with every race including black people in cities. But it's like there's this unofficial segregation that goes on in the united States where you get these run down places with black people and they scare me being there. The black people there sound ignorant and speak unintelligible english ebonics I guess. I don't know there doesn't seem to be a solution I definitely don't have one. And I'm not racist there's run down dingy places in the united States that are predominantly white too and you get whites that are just as dodgy and scary as these black places and the whites sound just as stupid. Maybe it's an education thing.

You just described my home city of Chicago.

ReplyQuote
Captain Canuck
Man

@rsutt2020

I may have come across as quasi racist in my rant if it was my apologies. I have seen many great black people supporting Trump. It's not skin colour it's people's thinking. I'm not racist at all 

ReplyQuote
Captain Canuck
Man

I don't get how trump's legal team didn't release the kraken if they had it? It's looking like Biden fixed the election and trump is on his way out.

Beered by Don Keyknob
ReplyQuote
Don Keyknob
Topic starter  

@captain-canuck

WORST KRAKEN EVER!!!!!!!

I haven't been this disappointed for a while. Seems like Trump hasn't exactly given up - but he's accepted his chances are slim to none. Seemingly, mainly thanks to red tape.

On the other hand...guess what good things Uncle Joe has got planned for you all?

Not much!

Unless you like having all your money stolen, having a shit social score or abortions after 10 months.

Then...it's happy days!!! 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5
Advertisements