The perfect storm 2020  

The Evil Genius
Admin
23/05/2019 7:56 pm  

Nancy Pelosi is an arrogant cunt BUT not a stupid arrogant cunt. In 2018 the midterm elections from the democrat side were EXCLUSIVELY about impeachment. THAT and THAT alone is all we heard. Give us the House and we will impeach. BUT this was contingent upon the Mueller report actually finding something. The Dems began to believe their own propaganda---and why shouldn't they? The Mueller team was packed with hillary operatives, they had the backing of the FBI, the CIA, and the entire intelligence cabal and a willing media how could they fail? But they did fail and now they have to explain to everyone why impeachment is off the table. Is the radicalized base of the Dem party going to understand any of this? No. They don't live in an objective reality--they know only dogma and the dogma says impeach! Nancy on the other hand is realistic enough to know that impeachment will fail. In a broad sense this label of "failure" will hang around the necks of Dems. They failed in 2016, they failed in the coup attempt, they failed to get the silver bullet of the Mueller report, and they would fail to get an impeachment. The pall of failure stigmatizing the Dems coupled with the left's extreme radicalization COUPLED with "Trump the under-dog" who saved the economy would all but guarantee a "perfect storm" that would give Trump a landslide. The Dems would be crushed, and the RINO never-Trumpers would head for the hills.

So I would like to take the opportunity to personally request the Dems institute impeachment proceedings IMMEDIATELY! Com'on you chicken-shits DO IT!

Beered by Uly The Cunning, #Redpillbible, Untamed and 1 people
Untamed
Founder
23/05/2019 8:55 pm  

The Dems party has been in shambles ever since Trump beat Hillary and became president. By the YouTube videos alone we can see the elections was a beating they wouldn't easily recover from. They moaned and cried and threatened to leave the country (lmfao!) and pinned all their hope on a hoax pushed by fake news and outright lies.

I certainly hope they will decide to impeach, and soon, like, tomorrow! They will lose in that attempt as well because, contrary to the usual politicians ( Rep or Dem ) Trump isn't corrupted and is not part of the Deep State. Shit, he even said himself that there's a military industrial complex that pushes for wars everywhere and all the time! 

If I were Trump, I'd get on tv and tell the Dems: Go ahead, make my day!

Don't let them blame, shame or tame you!

ReplyQuote
Zerenity
Founder .
23/05/2019 10:51 pm  

Peloski and Schumer are treasonous slives who need to be removed from their respective offices.

Future students will look back at this time with disgruntled hatred for both of them. 

Cold air is nice, turbocharging is better, but I would much rather be blown
The Current Fleet
1999 Cadillac Fleetwood Limited
1998 Cadillac Deville D'Elegance
1996 Chevy Blazer LT 4.3L 4x4
2000 Polaris 500 H.O. swamp eating machine

ReplyQuote
Untamed
Founder
23/05/2019 11:15 pm  
Posted by: Zerenity

Peloski and Schumer are treasonous slives who need to be removed from their respective offices.

If you're going to remove all the treasonous assholes in any government there'll only be a handful of politicians left. Don't get me wrong tho, I'm all for it.

Don't let them blame, shame or tame you!

ReplyQuote
Travis3000
23/05/2019 11:56 pm  
Posted by: The Evil Genius

Nancy Pelosi is an arrogant cunt BUT not a stupid arrogant cunt. In 2018 the midterm elections from the democrat side were EXCLUSIVELY about impeachment. THAT and THAT alone is all we heard. Give us the House and we will impeach. BUT this was contingent upon the Mueller report actually finding something. The Dems began to believe their own propaganda---and why shouldn't they? The Mueller team was packed with hillary operatives, they had the backing of the FBI, the CIA, and the entire intelligence cabal and a willing media how could they fail? But they did fail and now they have to explain to everyone why impeachment is off the table. Is the radicalized base of the Dem party going to understand any of this? No. They don't live in an objective reality--they know only dogma and the dogma says impeach! Nancy on the other hand is realistic enough to know that impeachment will fail. In a broad sense this label of "failure" will hang around the necks of Dems. They failed in 2016, they failed in the coup attempt, they failed to get the silver bullet of the Mueller report, and they would fail to get an impeachment. The pall of failure stigmatizing the Dems coupled with the left's extreme radicalization COUPLED with "Trump the under-dog" who saved the economy would all but guarantee a "perfect storm" that would give Trump a landslide. The Dems would be crushed, and the RINO never-Trumpers would head for the hills.

So I would like to take the opportunity to personally request the Dems institute impeachment proceedings IMMEDIATELY! Com'on you chicken-shits DO IT!

I think that a distinction needs to be made here.  You're saying that Democrats in general, or specifically at the top, knew this was a sham and then repeated the lie enough times that they began to believe it.  That premise doesn't appear to be necessarily true.  While it's demonstrably the fact that multitudes of the rank and file voters who align themselves in some way with the Democrat Party absolutely bought the line that Trump colluded with the Russians to effect the outcome of the election in some capacity, it's not at all clear that the leaders in and of the party believed that trope in any meaningful sense.  While I'm not saying definitively believe one way or the other, I'm talking about what it appears like.

Let me explain.  Much has happened since the election.  For months we heard echoes of impeachment from leaders in the Democrat party, even from Hillary Clinton herself.  Matter of fact, Hillary was one of the major voices outright claiming that Mr. Trump was in bed with the Russians.  Why were these people, especially Hillary, saying this? Simple, Hillary's campaign literally paid for a report that said so.  That report was used in large part to create a narrative both in the public eye, and in the intelligence community, of Trump being a stooge for Putin.  THAT is a demonstrable fact.  Guess what, most to all of the information in the Steele Dossier was unverified before and during the election.  Hillary didn't care, the Democrat Party didn't care, and the then head of the FBI certainly didn't care either.  In fact the two FBI agents now revealed to have worked to prevent Mr. Trump from being elected explicitly stated in text messages to each other, text messages that they never thought would be public by the way, clearly state that president Barack Obama knew of what was happening behind the scenes and wanted to be kept abreast of any and all developments.

The point of all of this? The fix was in and it ran from the then president, to Hillary Clinton, to a network of compromised decision makers in the US Government of the highest order.  This is only starting to come to light now under AG Barr and company.  Now I don't expect the entire story to EVER be known to the little people, I do expect for there to be enough information exposed in the coming months to show that the obvious and far reaching conspiracy that's emerging to be solidly within the purview of documented and demonstrated reality.

So, yes the Dems knew it was BS, they still know that it's garbage, but they need to keep it up to retain the rabid members of far Left who still believe and will be donating lots of money and voting for whichever candidate can throw out the radical ideas and continue to accuse Mr. Trump of being a pig.

ReplyQuote
Advertisements