Notifications
Clear all

The United States 2020 election is a joke...  

Page 2 / 2

Old Buck
Arbiter
02/09/2020 12:26 am  

@sobieski

Ouch...

Do NOT chase tail. Turn yours around and live FREE!

ReplyQuote
Tomatoshadow2
Man
02/09/2020 8:05 am  
Posted by: @old-buck

This is the DNC after watching the Republican convention...

Thumbnail

That reminds me of a girl today who helped me carry all my packages I ordered today to my vehicle, some were pretty heavy and this small girl lifted the whole damn package and carried it for me. I was both shocked she even offered to help and could lift the packages without any help haha.

Beered by Old Buck
ReplyQuote
joetech
Founder
13/09/2020 1:23 am  
Posted by: @sobieski

Biden is the methods to get someone in the Whitehouse that could never get elected in a free open election. 

He will resign for health issues .

Our republic is funded.

Most importantly. They young people believe this shit.

Even more importantly, Kamala Harris will end up being our new president. The Dems might just kill Joe to make that happen. R.I.P. JFK, you're about to have company.

Beered by Old Buck
ReplyQuote
phoenix
Man
16/09/2020 5:36 pm  

JFK, now that was a good President. Hence why the elites killed him. We haven't had a good one since. They seem to get worse every cycle. It's honestly amazing the US lasted this long. Every one of them since Reagan has been particularly bad. For those that don't know, Reagan is the one that invented no fault divorce and truly started America down this blue pill road.

Beered by Narrow road and Old Buck
ReplyQuote
Old Buck
Arbiter
26/09/2020 9:55 pm  

The closer we get to the election the more skeletons emerge from the closet.

https://100percentfedup.com/video-joe-biden-speaks-to-military-demanding-clap-for-that-you-stupid-bastards-cmon-man-man-you-are-a-dull-bunch-must-be-slow-here-man/

https://youtu.be/sQzQhq4YSeM

ReplyQuote
Captain Canuck
Man
27/09/2020 11:37 am  

@sobieski

I don't get why the guy held onto the forklift.

Beered by Old Buck
ReplyQuote
Captain Canuck
Man

ReplyQuote
Old Buck
Arbiter
27/09/2020 3:06 pm  

I agree with Ohio.  They WILL ticket you for anything if you have out-of-State plates.

I'm not quite sure about us Wisconsinites being drunk all of the time.  After a while you build up a tolerance. 

Take today, Sunday morning, as an example.  I waited until 8am to mix a couple bloody Mary's before making scrambled eggs, corned beef hash, hash browns, bacon, toast, smoked breakfast bratwurst, and a bowl of cantaloupe for breakfast.

Not only that, but I can make a 30 pack of Coors Lite last all day, if I'm the only one drinking it...

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Advertisements