US Air Force real life "CPT Marvel " relieved of command - 20190211  

GregBO
Admin
02/05/2019 1:43 pm  

Just found the following thread on Airforcetimes.com   First female Viper demo team pilot relieved of command after two weeks

This did not receive much commercial news airplay for some reason ... hmmmmm.

CPT Zoe Kotnik was relieved of command Feb 11, 2019 after serving as the US Air Force Air Force Air Combat Command F-16 "Viper Demonstration Team" for two weeks.  “Col. Derek O’Malley, 20th Fighter Wing commander, relieved Capt. Zoe Kotnik from command Feb. 11 due to a loss of confidence in her ability to lead and command the Air Combat Command F-16 Viper demonstration team,” said Col. Allen Herritage, director of public affairs at ACC, in a statement.

The 20th, which is located at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, said in an email to Air Force Times that Kotnik declined to comment. Capt. Alannah Staver, a spokeswoman for the wing, said that Kotnik is no longer performing with the team, but “will continue to serve in a non-supervisory role in the 20th Fighter Wing."  In a statement on Shaw’s Facebook page, O’Malley alluded to “mistakes” on Kotnik’s part, but expressed hope that she will continue to serve in the Air Force.

[2018 F-16 Viper Demonstration Team, commanded by MAJ John "Rain" Walters]

Kotnik, an F-16C pilot whose call sign is “SiS,” was certified as the Viper team leader by ACC commander Gen. Mike Holmes on Jan. 29, 2019.  In addition to being the first woman to head the Viper team, Kotnik is also the first female single-ship tactical demonstration pilot in the Air Force.

Kotnik’s selection garnered a great deal of press and social media attention. The Viper team posted a tweet last month announcing her selection that nodded to the advertising campaign for the Marvel Studios movie “Captain Marvel,” which depicts a superhero who starts out as a female Air Force fighter pilot.

This promo video will not be around much longer!

​"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." -Albert Pike

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

Beered by Gargamel, StinkyPete, The Evil Genius and 2 people
Travis3000
02/05/2019 3:16 pm  

Notice that Tweet says that she is the 1st female single ship whatever.  What difference does that make? Why does the fact that she has a vagina make this special in anyway? Can they tell me who the 1st left handed person to do that was? Can they tell me who the 1st person who had diabetes to do that? Can they tell me who the first person to do that who had dead parents? Or red hair? Or 5 siblings? How about a high IQ? How about the 1st alcoholic? Or the 1st gay person? Or adopted person? Or person with hemorrhoids?

I think you get the point.

Beered by Uly The Cunning, Gargamel, StinkyPete and 2 people
ReplyQuote
#Redpillbible
Founder..
02/05/2019 6:05 pm  

Damn, I was hoping  to see her in action, I wanted to see the enemy win by shooting her aircraft down with a missle. That would have been awesome.

#Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. (Revelation 3:3)

Beered by Uly The Cunning, Gargamel, StinkyPete and 1 people
ReplyQuote
GregBO
Admin
02/05/2019 7:43 pm  
Posted by: Travis3000

Notice that Tweet says that she is the 1st female single ship whatever.  What difference does that make? Why does the fact that she has a vagina make this special in anyway? Can they tell me who the 1st left handed person to do that was? Can they tell me who the 1st person who had diabetes to do that? Can they tell me who the first person to do that who had dead parents? Or red hair? Or 5 siblings? How about a high IQ? How about the 1st alcoholic? Or the 1st gay person? Or adopted person? Or person with hemorrhoids?

I think you get the point.

Absolutely Travis. You know how the Biz is better than the majority and it's all about the ratings. 

I have yet to find anything besides speculation as to why she was relieved.  The male comments are realistic and related to infidelity. The female comments are unrealistic and related to someone else under her command screwing up so bad that she has to take the blame.  Given that she is remaining within the unit, just not in a command position, says that it was not an egregious subordinates action to me.  Time of course will tell.

​"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." -Albert Pike

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

ReplyQuote
GregBO
Admin
02/05/2019 7:47 pm  
Posted by: #Redpillbible

Damn, I was hoping  to see her in action, I wanted to see the enemy win by shooting her aircraft down with a missle. That would have been awesome.

Unfortunately these pilots have no real missions as part of this unit, it's all about air show and VIP flyovers.  

ReplyQuote
StinkyPete
Man
03/05/2019 1:29 am  

Like all bitches they are only for show not do. She would curl up crying if she had to do something real that gets her shot. That is if she does not shoot her own side first.

Beered by GregBO, Uly The Cunning, Gargamel and 1 people
ReplyQuote
Gargamel
03/05/2019 2:23 pm  
Posted by: StinkyPete

Like all bitches they are only for show not do. She would curl up crying if she had to do something real that gets her shot. That is if she does not shoot her own side first.

Spot on!

And wherever you look in life, beginning in kindergarten, women are perfect at inviting your enemy in.

And having mercy and "feelz" for your enemy but not for you - Even though you are the one who gives them everything and protects them all of the way.

Women are disloyal by design. 

And "good" at fighting - but for the other side.

Looking at "current day" German "refugees welcome"-women makes that perfectly clear. They invite the enemy in and get wet when the fighting begins.

Mankind fucked up by giving them any power.

Forever Uncunted - If it has a vagina, it has to go!

ReplyQuote
Uly The Cunning
Admin
04/05/2019 6:13 pm  

Given enough time, this truth of the female never doing more than paying lip-service will become understood and they will be treated as such. "Sure, crazy female, you would destroy that whole army cause you have a vagina and unstable emotions, now go tell someone else and leave me alone."

"Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably more than she ever did."
Groucho Marx: Duck Soup (1933)

Beered by #Redpillbible
ReplyQuote
Advertisements