We have now included an option to change the language of the site for those that would like to view or type in another language. Men of all nations and all languages are welcome on The Independent Man.
US Corporate debt to cash ratios indicative of a major recession ?
- 2017 cash to debt ratio 12% (speculative grade borrowers)
- 2008 cash to debt ratio 14% (speculative grade borrowers)
- Companies are borrowing against net worth not cash flow and income.
- This is exactly what those consumers with poor credit ratings did in 2005,6 &7
- Current US corporate debt is about $9,000,000,000,000
Meanhwhile UK & US can't be arsed turning up at Davos to talk about solving world poverty 🤣 🤣 🤣
I'm telling you the only debate is about timing this one is going to be a biatch -hold tight.
It'sallbs | Leave means Leave| UK owes the EU £0 and must pay £0| £60 billion for the privilege of being avassal state? As a previous PM once said NO,NO,NO