Notifications
Clear all

Happy 2021 Gents.  

Grue
 Grue
Founder
Topic starter  

Great Gig in the sky! I hope you and yours survive Biden (the tool)

Always carry a knife with you. Just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat. -General 'Mad Dog' Mattis.

Don Keyknob

Happy New Year to you too Grue.

And, of course, to all you other spousally deficient degenerates!! 😀

May 2021 be a great one. 

ReplyQuote
Captain Canuck
Man

I am looking forward to another year of MGTOW monk celibacy. Dedicated to avoiding both relationships and sexual encounters with women.

ReplyQuote
Grue
 Grue
Founder
Topic starter  

Man, I wish the 'REAL' Keymaster was still around.... 

Happy New Year @Don Keyknob and @Captain Canuck

<And, of course, to all you other spousally deficient degenerates!!>

<I am looking forward to another year of MGTOW monk celibacy>

Yup!

Always carry a knife with you. Just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat. -General 'Mad Dog' Mattis.

ReplyQuote
Captain Canuck
Man

@grue

Who is the real keymaster?

ReplyQuote
Grue
 Grue
Founder
Topic starter  
Posted by: @captain-canuck

@grue

Who is the real keymaster?

He was the proprietor of the website that most of us came from.

As near as I can tell, he sold the website to a little weasel c-sucker that basically chased off everyone while using the original owners avatar. Smarter dudes than me can probably explain it better.

ReplyQuote
ID-Less
Man

Forced vaccines, tyranny, great reset, fewer jobs, in-fighting with your fellow man because you are maskless, continuing brain washing through manipulated language.

I saw this on a coke bottle today..."What better time for us to start over than now?" -

(Possibly a reference to the 4th Industrial Revolution/Great Reset)

They are presenting their agenda for all to see. Are they asking us (question mark) or telling us that they are doing it whether we like it or not?(Rhet) I suspect it's the latter.

Have a vigilant New Year Gents. Or, have a fearless New Year Gents, but Happy...err, not so sure.

ReplyQuote
Don Keyknob

What's not to be positive about ID?

We are getting a FREE vaccine, plus, they're gonna allow us to carry on wearing those pleasant masks. They are going to sort out the planet so that it doesn't implode in the next 38-39 days. They are going to give us a GUARANTEED income too - which I've got a great feeling about (I bet it's gonna be a HUGE amount).

I can't see ANY downside to this....zero...what could possibly go wrong with a winning plan like that????  🙄

What's that? We're going to have to rent our what, what?? The clothes on our backs?? Pfftt... they wouldn't do that...would they????

Beered by Uly The Cunning and ID-Less
ReplyQuote
February4
Man

Been a bit. Good to see the site is still here.  Wishing everyone an excellent year despite the impending craziness. 

There is nothing to be gained by playing the game to qualify oneself for the privilege of giving away resources and sacrificing sovereignty.

ReplyQuote
The Evil Genius
Admin

With the internet "purges" getting cranked up I wonder how long we will keep the Independent Man site up. 

ReplyQuote
Narrow road
Founder

@pistolpete

I heard today that Ron Paul got his fartbook page struck by fartbook. For violations of some nebulous whatever rule. 

Google Play, and whatever Apples crap is. Took down an app that's relatively popular with conservatives. That's blatant colusion, price fixing garbage. 

It'll only get worse until Big Tech is sorted out. The nebulous state of electronic communication will get be clarified at some point. 

The main problem with the internet now. Is that no one really knows who owns what. Amazon pretty much bought up the internet telecommunication infrastructure over the last 15 or so years.

Fartbook was an underdog competitor of myspace 10 years ago. Google was some fancy hard drives and efficient search coding 20 years ago. 

Once governments stop sending sheriff's to plunder property on behalf of tech companies. Thier time is up. I'm not a coding guy. For every bloated piece of software big tech puts out there. There's 20 guys who could pirate and mod the hell out of it. 

Hell, maybe a few governments not in lockstep with the NWO. Will refer to software pirating as software privateering. 

Since big tech has proven itself to be nothing more. Than a collection of tyrannical, invasive, fucksticks. I'd go to a privateer software group everytime now. 

God bless brothers

ReplyQuote
The Evil Genius
Admin

Exactly in fact the largest firearm forum in the world (AR15.com) was unceremoniously taken down yesterday without explanation or comment. 

I've spent years warning people about marxists and what they do when they are given power. I hope that all the people (dead/alive) who voted for the marxists get exactly what they deserve. 

Beered by Uly The Cunning
ReplyQuote
ID-Less
Man

Posted by: @narrow-road

@pistolpete

I heard today that Ron Paul got his fartbook page struck by fartbook. For violations of some nebulous whatever rule. 

Google Play, and whatever Apples crap is. Took down an app that's relatively popular with conservatives. That's blatant colusion, price fixing garbage. 

It'll only get worse until Big Tech is sorted out. The nebulous state of electronic communication will get be clarified at some point. 

The main problem with the internet now. Is that no one really knows who owns what. Amazon pretty much bought up the internet telecommunication infrastructure over the last 15 or so years.

Fartbook was an underdog competitor of myspace 10 years ago. Google was some fancy hard drives and efficient search coding 20 years ago. 

Once governments stop sending sheriff's to plunder property on behalf of tech companies. Thier time is up. I'm not a coding guy. For every bloated piece of software big tech puts out there. There's 20 guys who could pirate and mod the hell out of it. 

Hell, maybe a few governments not in lockstep with the NWO. Will refer to software pirating as software privateering. 

Since big tech has proven itself to be nothing more. Than a collection of tyrannical, invasive, fucksticks. I'd go to a privateer software group everytime now. 

God bless brothers

I'm quite juvenile at heart. The fartbook blows in the face of faceache. Fucksticks is excellent vocabulary too. Thanks for a great  laugh Narrow-road. 😆 

"fartbook page struck by fartbook" 🤣 

A Clash of the Fartans (like clash of the titans but with more gas)

ReplyQuote
ID-Less
Man

Posted by: @pistolpete

Exactly in fact the largest firearm forum in the world (AR15.com) was unceremoniously taken down yesterday without explanation or comment. 

I've spent years warning people about marxists and what they do when they are given power. I hope that all the people (dead/alive) who voted for the marxists get exactly what they deserve. 

Probably taken down to "keep us safe". The more safe they try to make me/us, the more angry I get. I think their aim (as in objective) is to make us stand still; to be safe.

ReplyQuote
Uly The Cunning
Admin

Happy New Year, men. We still have this platform, and I have it paid up for another 20 months about. I am already saving up for the next update of 2 years, and am going to maintain TIM for as long as I am able. While we cannot control what others do, I can ensure this site remains honest to its purpose for my part. Here is to 2021, a year of being men and not apologizing for it.

"Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably more than she ever did."
Groucho Marx: Duck Soup (1933)

ReplyQuote
Advertisements