Sick as a dog but I had to comment on this:  

The Evil Genius
Admin
17/08/2019 3:38 pm  

I won't say much about this because I feel like 40 miles of bad road BUT here it is and you guys can figure this out on your own:

A) Remember Seth Rich? He was the DNC staffer responsible for the email leak proving Hillary and the DNC rigged the Democratic primary. He was found dead with two bullets in his back, and the DC police Chief, another WOMAN Cathy Lanier boldly announced within 24 hours of his death that it was a botched robbery. Nothing was taken from Mr. Rich and as of today there have been no arrests and there are no suspects BUT one month AFTER he was killed Cathy Lanier was duly rewarded for her diligence...she retried on a pension of $177,000 a year AND was immediately hired as the chief of security for the entire NFL for an "undisclosed" salary amount.

B) The warden of the prison where J. Epstein was murdered is---guess what? A black WOMAN, Shirley "skipper" Scott.  Now the Attorney general said "heads need to roll". Do you think this federal black woman employee is going to face disciplinary action? HELL NO. Why? See above Black woman. Anyone care to take a bet on Warden Scott being rewarded down the line with some kind of sweetheart deal?

That is all I'm going to say about this because I feel like crap and I'm going back to bed. I hope to dream about a world where people like those above get what they deserve.

Beered by Hector, Uly The Cunning, #Redpillbible and 3 people
Don Keyknob
18/08/2019 12:48 am  

They're all at it. Jobs for the boys (and girls) is standard procedure nowadays. Follow the agenda, wait your turn and see it delivered to you on a plate. Bastards.

The above post from EG made me think of Nick Clegg - our former Deputy Prime Minister. Complete waste of space - google him if you want a laugh - he still got a knighthood and a million bucks a year contract with facebook after he got booted out of his position.

On a side note, I came across a website whilst reminding myself about this guy. It's an early Xmas present for RedPillBible. Have a good look around it Kidda...they all speak your language. 

Nick Clegg (10)

ReplyQuote
The Evil Genius
Admin
18/08/2019 7:01 pm  

I knew there had to be more to this story AND I WAS RIGHT. I figured Warden Scott probably owed her exalted position to an EEO claim somewhere down the line. You see that is how black women get promoted in the government--they file bogus EEO claims knowing the government will not fight them and instead settle the claim by promoting them. I PERSONALLY witnessed this practice many times. 

Well I did some digging and guess WHAT I found about Warden Scott? 

Shirley Skipper-Scott, worked as a “social scientist” in the federal system for several years at the GS-12 level (source:  https://www.federalpay.org/employees/bureau-of-prisons-federal-prison-system/skipper-scott-shirley-v  ).

Then, she sued AG Eric Holder for employment discrimination in 2013 (Mississippi SD, # 3:13-cv-00017 ), resolved the case in 2016, and saw her career blossom into federal prison administration at the GS-14 level, i.e., in the top 10% of federal pay scale, thereafter. 

Think she'll be disciplined for the suicide/murder on her watch---the first one at that facility in 40 years? NOT A CHANCE because the moment they take some kind of action she can file a NEW EEO claim for retaliation! 

ReplyQuote
#Redpillbible
Founder..
19/08/2019 12:28 am  
Posted by: @don-keyknob

They're all at it. Jobs for the boys (and girls) is standard procedure nowadays. Follow the agenda, wait your turn and see it delivered to you on a plate. Bastards.

The above post from EG made me think of Nick Clegg - our former Deputy Prime Minister. Complete waste of space - google him if you want a laugh - he still got a knighthood and a million bucks a year contract with facebook after he got booted out of his position.

On a side note, I came across a website whilst reminding myself about this guy. It's an early Xmas present for RedPillBible. Have a good look around it Kidda...they all speak your language. 

Nick Clegg (10)

Thanks Donkey that was a very nice early Christmas present. I enjoyed it very much. As I was reading it, I said to myself wow, all these guys sound just like me, I felt like I could of wrote all that myself, it was like I was looking in a mirror.  Besides laughing, I also enjoyed the information on the politics going on on your side of the planet.  Also I smoked beofre I read it, so when I was reading it, it was even funnier.

And thanks Evil Genius for your update and information on the continued body counts related to the Clinton family, very informative I enjoyed it also. And also on how black women like Shirley Skipper-Scott gets promoted into top positions of power by being a total utter cunt.  These people you guys are talking about on this thread makes only one thing come to my mind on how they should all be dealt with. Oh yeah and one last thing, I hope Epstein is enjoying his eternal seat in hell right now, Im sure from his point of view it was all worth it, and you know what,  I don’t feel bad for him, fuck him. Fast forward to 1:54 in the video.

# Have Fun Running Civilization In Hell Epstein!

#Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. (Revelation 3:3)

ReplyQuote
Travis3000
19/08/2019 1:12 am  

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! People with dark skin behaving badly? WHAT A SURPRISE!!! Wait, so people with dark skin got promoted not due to competency but only because they have a tan? WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT?????!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Uly The Cunning
Admin
19/08/2019 2:15 pm  

This reminds me of when medieval times to the letter. Above reproach persons committing crimes and then punishing others for far lesser things, or nothing at all, just for their amusement. Our society is digressing to a lesser level, being dragged down by the idea of tyranny and power hungry individuals that put everything else second to their whims and desires. There is no coincidence to these facts, as they all line up perfectly for these individuals to continue to get away with murder (literally) and continue to be honored and revered by idiot masses. That is the blunt aspect of it, but something that I have absolutely no control over. Once we are in a similar situation as any of the failing nations in history, people will start to wake up and want change, but that will be too late. In typical fashion, most people will do nothing as long as they are comfortable enough. 

"Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably more than she ever did."
Groucho Marx: Duck Soup (1933)

Beered by Hector, The Evil Genius, #Redpillbible and 2 people
ReplyQuote
The Evil Genius
Admin
19/08/2019 9:13 pm  

"most people will do nothing as long as they are comfortable enough." This is GOLD gentlemen. Why because it correctly implies that as the "ship" of civilization goes over the brink most people will continue to sip their cocktails. Only the crash which destroys their comfort will awaken them and then its too late. But not for us. Most MGTOW I know are aware of the up coming catastrophe and are preparing.  

Beered by Old Buck, Uly The Cunning, Don Keyknob and 1 people
ReplyQuote
Hector
Founder.
21/08/2019 10:42 am  
Posted by: @pistolpete

"most people will do nothing as long as they are comfortable enough." This is GOLD gentlemen. Why because it correctly implies that as the "ship" of civilization goes over the brink most people will continue to sip their cocktails. Only the crash which destroys their comfort will awaken them and then its too late. But not for us. Most MGTOW I know are aware of the up coming catastrophe and are preparing.  

This is something I have held as knowledge for a while. True revolution will not come until the common idiots are starving / have nothing left to lose. Starting a revolution is downright stupid if you can still sit on the canape, watch 250 channels of blithering television and stuff yourself with cheap fried foods, inexpensive alcohol and even cheaper sugar based confections.

Take all of that away, and you may start to hear murmurings...

ReplyQuote
Advertisements