Notifications
Clear all

You're still here!  

WOPR
 WOPR
Man
22/01/2020 8:56 am  

I guess this site is not another flash in the pan. I've been reading about many men sites being made just to vanish just as quickly as they came. I'll be honest. I forgot I made this account. Forgot that this site was here. But googling and jumped in, it had my log in and password ready to sign in. My account on r/ was recently banned for telling the /mgtow they sound more like mra than mgtow. Glad you still exist. Less and less places for us to be ourselves without getting the boot.

Beered by bstoff, Xanthine, GregBO and 2 people
Uly The Cunning
Admin
22/01/2020 8:41 pm  

Indeed, we are. This site was made by men who wanted something more than a temporary situation. I am glad you found your way back here, and know that you are always welcome.

"Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably more than she ever did."
Groucho Marx: Duck Soup (1933)

Beered by WOPR and Nerevar
ReplyQuote
GregBO
Admin
30/01/2020 5:21 pm  

Check WOPR.   Here to help men with their issues, and to allow these men to help others afterwards.

​"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." -Albert Pike

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

Beered by WOPR and Uly The Cunning
ReplyQuote
Warrior Angel
Man
31/01/2020 4:41 am  

TIM should consider taking over the MGTOW.Com web address when it becomes available.

Beered by WOPR, bstoff, GregBO and 1 people
ReplyQuote
Uly The Cunning
Admin
31/01/2020 6:42 am  

This came up in conversation a year ago, but I decided against it. I made the statement that TIM is the graduated MGTOW, who are ready to go beyond the red pill rage, the anger of betrayal, and start living life for themselves. My hope is to give men the ability to get out of the pits of despair and into a life worth living. As such, let mgtow do its thing, we will focus on being more than just men going our own way, we will be men who are capable and independent. No parasite needed in our life, no society pressure that impacts us, no anger that distracts us from a good life.

This might seem silly, but I know many men from the mgtow site who never made it past the rage, and it destroys them. They end up being far from independent, spending their time fuming of the wrongs committed against them. This does not right any wrong, nor does it bring any justice. This only prevents us from being truly independent.

"Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably more than she ever did."
Groucho Marx: Duck Soup (1933)

Beered by WOPR, bstoff and GregBO
ReplyQuote
Atton
Founder
01/02/2020 5:46 pm  

The rage is like throwing starfish back into the ocean, you can't save them all. But each one you throw is another saved and that tends to add up.

ReplyQuote
Nerevar
Founder
02/02/2020 12:18 am  

We ain't going anywhere, motherfucker!

ReplyQuote
Nerevar
Founder
02/02/2020 12:20 am  
Posted by: @atton

The rage is like throwing starfish back into the ocean, you can't save them all. But each one you throw is another saved and that tends to add up.

Every man who swallows down the red pill experiences the rage, it's natural. Some get over it quickly, others let it simmer for a while and lash out longer and louder. It's natural.

Beered by WOPR, Uly The Cunning and GregBO
ReplyQuote
GregBO
Admin
02/02/2020 3:54 am  
Posted by: @warrior-angel

TIM should consider taking over the MGTOW.Com web address when it becomes available.

A possibility Warrior, however if this were to happen what purpose would be served by having the MGTOW.com domain name? 

The current persona and reputation of MGTOW would still be associated with the site.  If TIM remained as a separate, distinct site, then a decision would have to be made regarding continuing the existing brand or attempting to rebrand.  As you may know, rebranding is not easy, nor undertaken lightly.

If the desire is to only keep the name, there has been significant conversations lately regarding other social media sites that had MGTOW within their names. Almost all have been attacked but social groups and the majority have ceased to be active.  Same goes for video channels / posts on YouTube.com.

There was considerable discussion and planning on making TIM a mens advocacy site that was clearly not affiliated with MGTOW of GYOW.  Much of the TIM site branding goes to informce this distinction.

Having said the above however, there does seem to be a possibility.  If nothing else, purchasing the domain and doing nothing with it would be a defensive posture that could be taken.

​"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." -Albert Pike

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

ReplyQuote
GregBO
Admin
02/02/2020 4:00 am  
Posted by: @ulynecro

This might seem silly, but I know many men from the mgtow site who never made it past the rage, and it destroys them. They end up being far from independent, spending their time fuming of the wrongs committed against them. This does not right any wrong, nor does it bring any justice. This only prevents us from being truly independent.

Check Uly.  When you look at the former MGTOW members who went to either GYOW and or TIM and subsequently dropped out, many left because of their unresolved rage.  They needed opportunites to vent their frustrations, anxieties, and

Every man needs to find a place of comfort, healing and opportunity where they can be confortable in expressing their views, opinions and thoughts.  While debate and discussion is always healthy and helpful, confrontation and drama never are. 

ReplyQuote
GregBO
Admin
02/02/2020 4:04 am  

@nerevar

Check.  The difference is how one does this.  Using a bar analogy, you choose to stay sober or become a drunk.  You then decide to be a polite drunk or a argumentative drunk.  The occassional argumentative drunk is tolerated for the most part, the chronic persistent argumentative drunk is not and soon wears out their welcome, no matter how much they need the ability to rage and vent.  

ReplyQuote
bstoff
Man
02/02/2020 9:14 am  

Nice take on the MGTOW.com site.

I'm still a signed-in member, and we are hanging in there, also moving to a viable site created by Eric Lauder.

We do seem to have a couple of guys who still rage a bit, but that stuff is mainly for the benefit of curious lurkers and others who don't have the benefit of signing in and asking questions or venting, themselves.

I think it's intended to show them it's ok, and even beneficial, to feel red pill rage, once they see what is happening around them.

I haven't really participated much in this site, but I hope to do so more now.

Things seem stable and positive here.

Thanks for having me aboard.

ReplyQuote
WOPR
 WOPR
Man
02/02/2020 1:04 pm  

I tried joining mgtow.com but never got in. I wasnt good enugh and no one even told me why. Heard its a circle jerk anyways. with r/ quarantined well shit. Guess Im here to stay. 

ReplyQuote
Advertisements