Notifications
Clear all

Looking towards the Job Market in 2030  

GregBO
Admin
14/03/2019 1:17 pm  
Pearson.com is a provider of Educational support services, educational training and is considered the World's leading "Learning Company".
They provide routine analysis of education trends regarding current and future employment markets, which are geared towards supporting the education sector of the economy.  Research was conducted in both the United Kingdom and United States.

The below URL discusses the potential job market of 2030 and what steps are needed for those children, or adults training to re-enter the job market, to be successful and should be considered for implementation now.   https://futureskills.pearson.com/

This type of "Education & Skill acquisition - Job Market prospects" related analysis comes out every 5 years or so from a variety of companies.  The promo/marketing information for this site are skewed to the left, but the research supports that from other sites as well.

The findings predict  Preschool, Primary, Secondary, and Special Education School Teachers to be the occupations with the greatest demand increase in the US.... followed by.... Animal Care and Service Workers, Lawyers, Judges, and Related Workers, Postsecondary Teachers, Engineers....

​"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." -Albert Pike

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

The Evil Genius
Admin
14/03/2019 3:41 pm  

Sorry but I must challenge this prediction. The future skills/jobs for 2030:

Someone who can make fire by rubbing together two sticks;

Someone who can fashion flint tools

Someone who can hunt with a spear

Someone who can scrape animal hides to make clothing

Someone to dig graves

Someone who can locate caves to live in

Why? After the nuclear exchange of 2022 THE above skills will be in high demand! 

ReplyQuote
The Evil Genius
Admin
14/03/2019 3:45 pm  

OH and one more WE WILL need someone capable of advanced computer programming---to be a fitting sacrifice to whatever local God/Goddess needs appeased. 

Beered by #Redpillbible
ReplyQuote
GregBO
Admin
14/03/2019 9:54 pm  

🤔 😀  Check T.E.G.  But remember that the company performing this analysis is an educational service and support company that has every invested interest in suggesting that skills can only be learned via formal, mediated educational processes.  

​"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." -Albert Pike

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

ReplyQuote
Uly The Cunning
Admin
21/03/2019 4:12 am  

I believe you are more accurate in your assessment of the future needs of society, Evil Genius. We are going to need people who can do the basics, when the majority of society can barely use a microwave now. Perhaps we should start a survival section on here, to show ways to start a fire, farm, hunt, skin an animal and many more skills. Would be good to have a resource that some can learn from before the unspeakable happens (we lose the Internet or even electricity, clean water, food and more.)

"Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably more than she ever did."
Groucho Marx: Duck Soup (1933)

ReplyQuote
GregBO
Admin
21/03/2019 12:48 pm  

Check Uly:  The eight survival skills post submitted several weeks ago was meant as a foundation and hopefully we will have some followup posts to it.  Everyone has experience and knowledge directly related to both Urban and Rural setting that no one else has.

Beered by Uly The Cunning
ReplyQuote
Advertisements